Location: Dalmarnock, Glasgow
Working Hours: Shift work required, hourly paid
Would you flourish in a role which allows you to work independently in a key operational role?
Do you have excellent attention to detail and a thirst to learn and develop?
If you are keen and passionate about taking on a role within the Colour team, please read on...
We are looking to recruit a Colour Matcher to join the existing team. You will have superior colour vision (as determined by the Farnsworth Munsell test) and will be proactive in your approach to work. Our Colour Matchers are responsible for ensuring that our products meet both Client and Company colour standards and specifications. If you are keen to learn, have strong organisational skills and an eye for detail, we want to hear from you!
- Review colour mixes and assessing against known standards
- Assess and decide whether a colour mix is within parameter, making adjustments to meet the required parameters if required
- Maintain accurate records of measuring parameters
- Take ownership of delivering colour measurements on time every time
- Take ownership for ensuring that all housekeeping duties are met
- Fully support the manager to achieve and maintain excellence in line with operational excellence principles – a clear, clean and visually controlled centre
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Superior colour vision (as determined by the Farnsworth Munsell test)
- Driven to succeed, thrives on using own initiative and results oriented
- Flexible to meet the needs of the business
- Very disciplined with procedures and keeps meticulous records
- Enthusiastic about working as part of a team with effective communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
Note: applicants will be required to complete the Farnsworth Munsell test as part of the assessment
31 day's annual leave