Location: Dalmarnock, Glasgow
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, dayshift
Would you thrive on the opportunity to project manage business, customer and supply-chain projects?
Can you engage business stakeholders to deliver excellence for customers and maximise profitability for the business?
Do you have the passion and drive to ensure that as we continue on our successful journey, our customers remain at the heart of what we do? If you think that our approach matches your ambition, please read on...
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and results-driven individual on a permanent basis whose role will involve improving business profitability through effective project management of OEM account and associated supply-chain partners. You will be responsible for managing product launch from idea generation to production. This presents an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to multiple business areas and would be ideal for someone with ambitions of a career within the Commercial function.
- Deliver customer excellence to ensure competitive advantage and that Muirhead is the supplier of choice
- Liaise with Muirhead sales, commercial, quality, technical and engineering departments to support the progress of existing product / project development status and opportunities
- Support supply-chain technical, engineering and quality concerns
- Use Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) format to support the Sales and Commercial teams with specific project activities
- Liaise with Muirhead logistics and production teams regarding material scheduling, orders and delivery requirements
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Results driven
- Taking ownership
- Enthusiastic and solutions focused
- Comfortable with change, able to learn quickly and adapt to new challenges
- Excel, Word, Project and Power Bi experience beneficial
- 32 days' annual leave
- Life assurance
- 5% employer benefit contribution